Tony LaCroix is a proven leader in litigation in both state and federal courts in Missouri and Kansas. Tony LaCroix represents people and companies in high-stakes litigation in federal and state courts and offers the personal attention to his clients that only a focused firm can provide. In addition to providing experienced representation in business litigation, contract disputes, employee claims, civil rights issues, and class action lawsuits, Tony LaCroix offers thorough and effective post-trial and appellate representation, founded upon a base of knowledge gained by working within the judiciary.
Tony LaCroix graduated magna cum laude from The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and is the author of several legal articles on important civil rights issues. His unwavering focus is on recognizing and managing the needs of individuals and their families. Mr. LaCroix understands the personal and financial challenges faced by clients who are dealing with debt, and that moving forward can seem overwhelming. He dedicates himself to listening to his clients’ unique concerns and managing sources of financial stress, with the goal of improving financial security and peace of mind.
I’m proud to help individuals and families navigate and simplify their financial futures. Let’s work together toward the peace of mind you deserve.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law May 2008
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude Kansas City, MO
- University of Wisconsin -Eau Claire May 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Biology Eau Claire, WI
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Award for Obtaining One of the Largest Litigation Settlements of 2013
- $25.45 Million for AT&T customers charged unlawful fees
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers–Rising Stars Edition 2012-2018, Missouri and Kansas
- CALI Awards for highest grade in class: Civil Procedure I & Animal Law
- Author of legal articles published in:
- Dartmouth Law Journal
- Brigham Young University Education & Law Journal
- Michigan State University’s Animal Legal & Historical Web Center
- Urban Lawyer
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- All federal and state courts in Missouri and Kansas
- All Arkansas state courts