Mathew Higbee has been practicing law since 2006. He graduated from the University of Utah college of law in 2005, where he served as president of the law school student body and then Board of Trustees. He was later named Young Alumnus of the Year.
Mr. Higbee has helped thousands of people deal with financial problems related to debt, creditor harassment and inaccurate credit reporting. He has litigated more than 500 cases against lenders and creditors. He has won numerous published appeals. He is licensed to practice law in state and federal courts in Washington and Oregon.
A very touching and inspiring quote will go here regarding Mr. Higbee.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Make A Wish Foundation – Board Member
- Daily Business Review, Florida Legal Awards, Innovator, 2021
- Best Lawyers 2019-2021
- Super Lawyers Award
- Martindale-Hubble, Client Champion Award
- AV Preeminent Award
- AV Preeminent Attorney – Judicial Edition, 2022
- Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg, 2020 – Present
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter, 2019 – Present
- Cantor, St. Mary’s Music Ministry, 2014 – Present