Charmaine Thomas Johnson married 16 years and mother of 5. Charmaine is a graduate of Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She has been practicing for 13 years. Charmaine’s passion to help others has driven her experience in debt relief, Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcies as well as of counsel for a small business, personal injury, civil litigation, family law, Estate planning and Successions. She has taught a debt relief courses to first time homebuyers. Charmaine is also an active member of the Krewe of Femme Fatale, an all-female Mardi Gras Krewe in New Orleans. In her spare time, Charmaine enjoys reading books, spa time with her daughters, watching her daughter Sydney horseback ride and watching her son Jourdan play football.
Charmaine’s goal is to provide her clients the most detailed and informative representation as they navigate through the legal process.
Feed your Faith and your fears will starve.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Make A Wish Foundation – Board Member
- Daily Business Review, Florida Legal Awards, Innovator, 2021
- Best Lawyers 2019-2021
- Super Lawyers Award
- Martindale-Hubble, Client Champion Award
- AV Preeminent Award
- AV Preeminent Attorney – Judicial Edition, 2022
- Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg, 2020 – Present
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association Mid-Winter, 2019 – Present
- Cantor, St. Mary’s Music Ministry, 2014 – Present