Our Pillars of Service define the three core principals you can expect from us.
- Actively defend you in court against any lawsuit that may be brought against you by collection companies or aggressive creditors.
- Assertively litigate on your behalf all claims against a creditor for any improper conduct violations while you are enrolled in your debt resolution program.
- Ensure you stay informed and educated about the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and other laws in place to protect you from illegal/improper creditor conduct.
- Help you identify improper creditor violations against you and gather necessary/appropriate documentation when a FDCPA violation has occurred.
- Work in tandem with your existing debt resolution company to bridge the gap with the large creditors who work only with law firms, not debt resolution companies.
- Obtain money damages, debt reduction, and debt forgiveness for you by filing claims against your creditors for improper conduct violations.
Here When You Need Us Most
Council Law Group gives each of our clients 100 percent of our time and attention. You are no exception. When you hire our firm, you will get a team of experienced legal professionals working to help you fulfill your needs.
As your representative, we will stay in constant communication with you throughout your program and ensure you are always fully up to date.
Get a Consultation
Call or email us today to discuss your rights and the protections available to you during your debt resolution program.